- Russell, C., Dillon, J., Breunig, M. (Eds.) (in progress). Environmental education reader. Peter Lang: New York: NY.
- Stevenson, R.B., Brody, M., Dillon, J. & Walls, A.E.J. (Eds.), (2012). International handbook of research in environmental education. Routledge: New York, NY.
- Louv, R. (2012). The nature principle: Reconnecting with life in a virtual age. Algonquin Books: New York, NY.
- Goleman, G., Bennett, L., Barlow, Z. (2012). Eco literate: How educators are cultivating emotional, social, and ecological intelligence. Jossey-Bass: Hoboken, NJ.
- Saylan, C., & Blumstein, D. (2011). The failure of environmental education (and how we can fix it). University of California Press: Berkeley, CA.
- Williams, D. & Brown, J. (2011). Learning gardens and sustainability education: Bringing life to schools and schools to life. Routledge: New York, NY.
- Stevenson, R., & Dillon, J. (2010). Environmental education: Learning, culture and agency. Rotterdam: Sense Publishers.
- McKenzie, M., Hart, P., Bai, H., Jickling, B. (2009). Fields of green: Restorying culture, environment, and education. Hampton Press Inc: New York, NY.
- Louv, R. (2008). Last child in the woods: Saving our children from nature-deficit disorder. Chapel Hill, NC: Algonquin.
- Reid, A., & Scott, W. (2007). Researching education and the environment: Retrospect and prospect. New York: Routledge
- Orr, D. (2005). Ecological literacy: Educating our children for a sustainable world. Sierra Club Books: San Francisco, CA.
- Orr, D. (2004). Earth in mind: On education, environment, and the human prospect. Island Press: Washington, DC.
- Erminia Pedretti and Hilary Inwood (OISE)
- Doug Karrow, Xavier Fazio, David Hutchison, Ryan Fennell (Brock University and Brock Environmental Sustainability Research Centre)
- Grant Linney (retired from Upper Canada College)
- Bob Jickling, Constance Russell, David Greenwood, Tom Puk, Lesley Curthoys, Joan Chambers, Lisa Kortweg (Lakehead University)
- Faculty of the School of Education and Professional Learning (Trent University)
- Leesa Fawcett, Tim Leduc, Deborah Barndt, Joe Sheridan, Steve Alsop, (Faculty of Environmental Studies and Faculty of Education, York University)
- Clinton Beckford (University of Windsor)
- Gavan Watson (University of Guelph)
- Dr. Andrejs Kulnieks (Schulich School of Education, Nipissing University)
- Marcia McKenzie, M.J. Barrett (University of Saskatchewan)
- Paul Hart (University of Regina)
- Sean Blenkinsop, David Zandvliet (Simon Fraser University)
- Tarah Wright (Dalhousie University)
- Lucie Sauve (Universite du Quebec a Montreal)
- Randy Haluza-Delay (Kings University College)
- Greg Lowan, Bonnie Shapiro, David Jardine (University of Calgary)
- Richard Kool (Royal Roads)
- Peter Cole, Pat O’Riley (University of British Columbia)