BOOKS (updates pending)
- Stevenson, R.B., Brody, M., Dillon, J. & Walls, A.E.J. (Eds.), (2012). International handbook of research in environmental education. Routledge: New York, NY.
- Goleman, G., Bennett, L., Barlow, Z. (2012). Eco literate: How educators are cultivating emotional, social, and ecological intelligence. Jossey-Bass: Hoboken, NJ.
- Saylan, C., & Blumstein, D. (2011). The failure of environmental education (and how we can fix it). University of California Press: Berkeley, CA.
- Williams, D. & Brown, J. (2011). Learning gardens and sustainability education: Bringing life to schools and schools to life. Routledge: New York, NY.
- Stevenson, R., & Dillon, J. (2010). Environmental education: Learning, culture and agency. Rotterdam: Sense Publishers.
- McKenzie, M., Hart, P., Bai, H., Jickling, B. (2009). Fields of green: Restorying culture, environment, and education. Hampton Press Inc: New York, NY.
- Louv, R. (2008). Last child in the woods: Saving our children from nature-deficit disorder. Chapel Hill, NC: Algonquin.
- Orr, D. (2005). Ecological literacy: Educating our children for a sustainable world. Sierra Club Books: San Francisco, CA.
- Orr, D. (2004). Earth in mind: On education, environment, and the human prospect. Island Press: Washington, DC.