BOOKS (updates pending)
- Paisley, K. & Dustin, D. (2013). Just leisure. Sagamore: Urbana, IL.
- Mitchell, R.C., & Moore, S.A. (Eds.) (2012). Politics, participation and power relations: Transdisciplinary approaches to critical citizenship in the classroom and community. Rotterdam, Boston and Taipei: Sense Publishers.
- Ayers, W., Quinn, T. M., & Stovall, D. (Eds). (2009). Handbook of social justice in education. New York, NY: Routledge.
- Sensoy, O., &DiAngelo, R. (2011). Is everyone really equal? An introduction to key concepts in social justice education. New York, New York: Teachers College Press.
- Paisley, K. & Dustin, D. (2010). Speaking up and speaking out: Working for social and environmental justice through parks, recreation and leisure. Sagamore: Urbana, IL.
- Jensen, D. (2005). Walking on water: Reading, writing, and revolution. Chelsea Green: White River Junction, VT.
- Frank, L. (2004). Journey toward the caring classroom: Using adventure to create communities. Bethany, OK: WOODNBARNES.
- Freire, P. (1992). Pedagogy of the oppressed. Continuum: New York, NY.
- Freire, P. (1974). Education for critical consciousness. Continuum: New York, NY.
- Jensen, D. (2004). A language older than words. Chelsea Green: White River Junction, VT.
- Evans, T. (2012). Occupy education: Living and learning sustainability. Peter Lang: New York, NY.